Friday, January 29, 2010

Actiview

We have a new tool in our technology arsenal. We have acquired new document cameras for each building. These are from Promethean and have familiar software. I will be coming around to each teacher computer (eventually, please be patient with me) to install the software. It is very easy to use, I will type up some basic directions and they will be stored in the bag that the camera comes in. I am trying to collect some ideas for enhancing your curriculum with this new tool. Remember, it's not about the cool "toys", its about students learning. If those tools can enhance learning, great! To quote a blog I read, 'It is not what happens on the IWB that matters, it is what happens because of what happens on the IWB that counts'. (IWB = interactive white board, by the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment