Friday, February 19, 2010

Gotta love the Brits

I just rediscovered a great website. I have used some of the interactives before when I was in the computer lab, but I came across the home page and found that this site has a lot of interactives for math (numeracy) and literacy, along with other subjects. What really makes it great this year is the interactives will coordinate so well with the Promethean boards. As a matter of fact they have some free Promethean flipcharts that you can download, with the interactives embedded. The site is call Crickweb and can be found at http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ Check it out. Remember, it's a British site, so the money sites won't work for your classroom.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an interesting site for something to use with the promethean board. Thanks for all you do Tam. How ever, my lack of computer skills in knowing how to post this, leave me with anonymous.(Jayne)

    ReplyDelete