Friday, March 4, 2011

QUIZLET

Found another great website.  I love that there are so many free resources for education!  This one is called Quizlet.  You can create your own flashcards or use pre-made ones for tons of subjects.  There are practice games and tests that students can "play" with.  As with most of these types of sites, there is a free version and a premium version.  The cost for the premium version  is only $10/year, though.
Having just shared some interactive vocabulary activities in my latest coaching session, I'm sorry I didn't have this website to share.  I will definitely add it to my flipchart.
One of the great things about these interactive sites is that it provides opportunity for learning to take place outside the classroom.  They can take the day's lesson and in a fun way continue learning at home and share what they are doing in class with Mom and Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment